 Castle / 21140
  Re: Vikings Discover America

Hey Hendo, Good to 'see' you in .castle again... The vikings are (I hear) new to North America. They've been out here (in Ireland) for quite a while. I agree they are nice sets, pity about those KK2 swords... God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf (...) (19 years ago, 16-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Vikings Discover America

(...) Yes, I was also thrown off by the use of the KK swords. What exactly are those supposed to be modeled on anyway? I've gotten the impression they are totally a fantasy design. ...If that's true, then I don't much like them for use in Vikings. (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)