 Castle / 21114
    Vikings - Prototype vs. Final comparisons? —Brett Kingery
   I finally got a chance to see the Viking boxes up close and personal at the local Toys 'R Us. I'm both excited and disappointed at the same time. I think this will probably be the first time in years that I buy the whole line of Castle toys, but (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)