 Castle / 21052
Re: A question for anyone who owns 6077-1 "Knight's Procession"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 17:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Damien Nesbit wrote:
     I've been using Lugnet and Peeron to go through all of my unsorted,
original collection in an attempt to discern what sets I once had, but no longer
have instructions for.  I must admit that I'm a little bit stumped by this set.
In the photographs on the packaging, the two axemen have black helmets.
However, the instructions, and the Peeron inventory show dark gray helmets for
these guys.  Does anybody still have this set intact?  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Laters,
D.

This is one of the last sets I had as a kid.  The 2 helmets you refer to were
dark gray in my set. (bought in the USA)

Jonathan