 Castle / 21025
  Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs

(...) Nice cart! Once our party gets around to buying one, maybe we'll build one too. Of course, there's 9 of us in our party! We've been using Lego mini-figs for our .5 ed D&D as well. I wonder how many other people do this? I've seen it once (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs

(...) Funny story: the day that I finished making the figs, which involved the customization of my fig (Tehn) we were fighting an ogre. The ogre rolled a critical hit (natural 20), which got him a x3 to the damage. The damage roll was also the (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)