 Castle / 21025 (-5)
  Re: Cart and BrickQuest figs

(...) Nice cart! Once our party gets around to buying one, maybe we'll build one too. Of course, there's 9 of us in our party! We've been using Lego mini-figs for our .5 ed D&D as well. I wonder how many other people do this? I've seen it once (...) (19 years ago, 6-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  "My precious..."

Well, I've finally joined in with the mob and made a Lord of the Rings MOC. Is this vignette, from the beginning of "Return of the King," Smeagol has just taken the ring from his friend Deagol: (URL) whole "precious" gallery: (URL) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle) !

  Cart and BrickQuest figs

First off is a cart I made for my DnD characters. I play DnD on the weekends with friends from work. We use the figs to help in battle situations. (URL) Also, I've been playing with ideas on modifing BrickQuest to include both classes and races. For (...) (19 years ago, 5-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.gaming, FTX)

  Re: Thingolfin's Tower

(...) I also think the windows should either be all tan or all grey but unfortunatley, i dont have enough grey arches to top the windows at this point. i will be replacing those tan pieces as soon as i have the replacement parts. Thank you for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Thingolfin's Tower

(...) I think the windows should either be all gray or all tan. Other than that I like it - both inside and out. David (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact