 Castle / 20935 (-20)
  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) That's what it says, but at my local wal-mart they insisted that it should be $3.96. I told them it said .97 but they said that was for different bag (racers). (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  New MOCs by the Lenmeister

Ya, so this is crossposted a bunch. If you reply, please place the follow-ups correctly. Or ignore it entirely, and just post to .build. Like whatever dude, Lugnet is dying two months anyways... (URL) Built for the Historic Trust Competition. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  MOC card forms

Hey! OK, less than a month to go, I can hardly wait! As a theme room coordinator I'd just like to add a friendly reminder to all attendees, to please fill out your MOC card forms in advance - it makes it so much easier for us to anticipate space and (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  5994 Catapult

Available at Walmart in Syracuse locations on end-of-aisle strip displays for $0.97 each. (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Everybody was Kung-fu Fighting...

Well maybe not... I'd planned to have a couple of ninjas fighting out front, but then realized I'd packed them all away. So instead Kilroy got the position of honor... (URL) Here's the rest of the gallery (including some other Adventurer vignettes) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Re: Happenings?

(...) Hey David, welcome back! Much of the castle-related traffic has shifted over to: (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Hmm, I don't see the airship, but these are by him: (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Hmm, creation of the medieival marketplace (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Happenings?

I haven’t been on lugnet for a few years, and when I began browsing through I was saddened that some of the builders of huge, beautiful castle's and rich fantasy worlds have since moved on and their websites no longer operate. So if it isn’t too (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Yah, but i was wondering, or secretly hopping that it'd reach mass retail in the U.S. and Canada! I recall now that it might have been pushed back a year in our market... What i'd really like are some definitive answers regarding product (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Hi Kirby thanks for your response! I can see in the next few years Megabloks gaining greater market share and continuing to improve it's product line in terms of quality, realism and general appeal to a wider youth audience then Lego. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

Hi Mike, last day I was looking up the inventory for the Creator Board Game and find ithad the number GA03, so I think there's a pattern here. Best regards Daan Bargerbos ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Rayhawk" <mike@brikwars.com> To: (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) Does anybody know why the set number for the chess set starts with G? Are there any other sets with G numbers? I've been trying to track this down but I'm having no luck. I'm especially curious to find out if it stands for "Game" - meaning (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) I expect that my project will be in a room with possibly some sculpture or maybe micro stuff,possibly town. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) Brian, You know I hadn't thought about that initially, but sure, go ahead. Ballistae are cool. (Siege cannons aren't.) I look forward to see what you're able to come up with! cheers Magnus (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) Booooo! Hissssss! :P Seriously, the MOC looks pretty nice. The pun on the other hand . . . Bruce (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) The minifigs on the inside need to be careful that they don't stare out of those windows too much...they might go crosseyed. (I know, I know--when a bad pun presents itself, for some reason I just have to say it.) David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) I'm assuming *any* "engine" is OK, yes? Like ballista? Not *quite* a catapult, but something I'm thinking about... (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fishing Village

thats lovely Stephen. I wasn't sure of that baseplate when I first saw it, but you have made great use of it there. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Fishing Village

Looks great!!! I really like the look of you midevil dwellings. If you don't mind I may use some of those ideas. (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Fishing Village

Hey all, Had a little free time this afternoon, and couldn't bring myself to study anymore than 8 hours today(my life sucks by the way). So I started doing a little building. I've been wanting to use that plate from the new Coast Guard base, to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) Just Xposting this. Magnus (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact