 Castle / 20929
20928  |  20930
Subject:
Happenings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2005 00:24:51 GMT

I haven’t been on lugnet for a few years, and when I began browsing through I
was
saddened that some of the builders of huge, beautiful castle's and rich fantasy
worlds have since moved on and their websites no longer operate.  So if it isn’t
too much trouble could I be brought up to date about what’s going on? What
happened to:

Pawel Nazarewicz with his cool wolfman army’s and castle’s?  He also had a very
well done isle of mist series. I still have a wallpaper from his website of some
general killing a guy, quite red bricky really
Isle of mist and castle world
Wilson raska with his possibly first airship and awesome stories. Also his
castle
on top of a big pillar.
Tony Hafner also had an awesome airship.
Is Anthony Sava still making his huge epic?
How about the realm of valkayria, or is that also Wilson Raskas world?
And innumerable others, also, any major happenings in .castle over the past 2
years.

I have since lost the links I had to all of my favorite websites. I have sort of
emerged from a short dark age but I am saddened by the "sets" Lego is producing
nowadays. Anyway Keep on building, I guess.

David Gardner