 Castle / 20930 (-5)
  Re: Happenings?

(...) Hey David, welcome back! Much of the castle-related traffic has shifted over to: (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Hmm, I don't see the airship, but these are by him: (URL) (...) (URL) (...) (URL) (...) Hmm, creation of the medieival marketplace (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Happenings?

I haven’t been on lugnet for a few years, and when I began browsing through I was saddened that some of the builders of huge, beautiful castle's and rich fantasy worlds have since moved on and their websites no longer operate. So if it isn’t too (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Yah, but i was wondering, or secretly hopping that it'd reach mass retail in the U.S. and Canada! I recall now that it might have been pushed back a year in our market... What i'd really like are some definitive answers regarding product (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

  Re: MegaBloks

(...) Hi Kirby thanks for your response! I can see in the next few years Megabloks gaining greater market share and continuing to improve it's product line in terms of quality, realism and general appeal to a wider youth audience then Lego. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

Hi Mike, last day I was looking up the inventory for the Creator Board Game and find ithad the number GA03, so I think there's a pattern here. Best regards Daan Bargerbos ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Rayhawk" <mike@brikwars.com> To: (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact