 Castle / 2091
    Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle —James Powell
    I've got yellow, red, brown, blue... nothing else I recall (...) Samples here Blue 1x6 Dk Gray White Red Black White Yellow Brown Tan (all I have are 2+ BLue 1x6 arches, I don't _think_ I have any longer ones in blue) James P (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: MOC version of the Yellow Castle —James Brown
   (...) My selection of blue is limited - a single 1x6x2 rounded arch, and a pair of 1x4's. :/ James (URL) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)