 Castle / 20899
Re: White vs Gray?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 20:53:17 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson wrote:
[Exit Real-Life-Imposed Dim Age]

Hey all.  Been a long time since I posted in .castle.  Back in the day, a few of
you might recall, we had a series of discussions on facts and history that might
influence our building.

-Hendo

[Return to Real-Life-Imposed Dim Age]

        Good to see you back (even briefly)... You were one of the first to
welcome me aboard! This does raise a really interesting point! I know some
castles in England and Ireland have surviving sketches that aren't
multi-coloured... but these may have been done years after the paint had worn
off...

        Thanks(LOL?) for bringing this up!

                 God Bless,

                         Nathan