 Castle / 20865 (-20)
  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) Awesome! It's like some sort of minifig pack with huge amounts of Shadow Knights! And, is that a WHITE baseplate under there? Looks like it in the super-zoom. I don't think they've ever offered a white 32x32! Wish I could see the faces for the (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) If you go to the "zoom" pic you can see that it's 4x4 plates stacked on top of a 32x32 baseplate in either white or light blay. Bruce (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) Beautiful! I want one! Some of the piece choices are a little different than I would have done, but hey, it's LEGO -- if I don't like it, I'll just change it. The board is especially cool -- is that a new plate? Or assembled from a pile of 4x4 (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) GAH! I want that!! Blue soldiers and crossbows!! But it doesn't appear to be available in the US! ;_; Jeff (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(URL) chess set. (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle) !

  More on BrickFest 2005 Castle Room

Hi all, OK, a little more on Castle Room awards, and a lot more on what should be the centre of attention in the Castle Room. I am of course talking about the CCC display: While Micro and Vig competitions are trans-theme, there will be an award (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce) !

  EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

Warlords of the Realm, hail! (squeaky trumpet sound) I hereby do announce that BrickFest 2005 Castle Room will be hosting the EVIL ENGINES catapult competition! All elligible catapults will of course work (they will launch a lego projectile of your (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: IndyLUG at the 500 Festival Kids Day

(...) As a visitor I can testify it was a good show : ) . Especially the castle layout! God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 17-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  IndyLUG at the 500 Festival Kids Day

Here's a few overall pics from our appearance at the Indy 500 Festival Kid's Day. It's a fast and furious show since we only have a few hours to get in and only one hour to get out. The show was open from noon to 4pm and they had over 30,000 people (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  Knights of the Round Table Vignettes

(URL) Presenting the (URL) Knights of the Round Table Vignettes>! Four 8 x 8 vignettes that when assembled form a large 16x16 vignette depicting the Round Table of Arthurian Legend. These vignettes were made using minifigs and shields representing (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

Hi all, Quick update on BrickFest stuff: I'm very grateful to Edward Kohl, who has kindly volunteered to help out with the Castle Room. If there are others who want to be involved, please don't be shy about getting in touch with me personally - just (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) Thanks for bringing this to .castle Christina, I would have missed it. The first thing that I see is that you could use this when building Tudor structures which is RL often have beams at an angle. So far I haven't been impressed with any (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) That’s a great article. Now, I just need to find the time. I want to play with the idea and figure out how I'm going to incorporate it into a classic-castle structure. Christina (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Lost Castles?

Hey all, seeing this in Lugnet .space : (URL) me wonder whether anyone has ever collected all the lego MOC castles of large dimensions into one place... I can remember a few from Lugnet lore but I'm sure there were more before I got online in the (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration is now available via the website. BrickFest 2005 August 12-14th Washington, DC (URL) first step is to set up your Account. Or you may have one already from last year. The account allows access to resources as well as your (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Mythic creatures by Micah Berger

Hi all, Micah Berger has made some great creatures from Greek myths. He discusses them in (URL) this thread on Classic-Castle>. Sphinx: (URL) Antman: (URL) Minotaur: (URL) Cyclops: (URL) Bruce (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(...) Hello, I just want to say real quick, I think that is a smashing idea and will definitely boost the audience's appreciation of the detail and work put in, as well as their paying attention to such things. This idea sounds positive and has real (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Hey, he still does three shows a night on my LEGO shelf. Now that's a professional for you. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Thanks! I've been wanting to do a sushi bar for a while. Actually, I think I'll probably recreate this one as a vignette and keep it around for a while. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Thanks Bruce! Looks like he is in need of a trip to the southern hemisphere though... And more importantly, all important actually, a trip to Ireland! God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact