 Castle / 20855 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest 2005!

Hi all, Quick update on BrickFest stuff: I'm very grateful to Edward Kohl, who has kindly volunteered to help out with the Castle Room. If there are others who want to be involved, please don't be shy about getting in touch with me personally - just (...) (19 years ago, 10-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) Thanks for bringing this to .castle Christina, I would have missed it. The first thing that I see is that you could use this when building Tudor structures which is RL often have beams at an angle. So far I haven't been impressed with any (...) (19 years ago, 8-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A new article by Didier Enjary...

(...) That’s a great article. Now, I just need to find the time. I want to play with the idea and figure out how I'm going to incorporate it into a classic-castle structure. Christina (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Lost Castles?

Hey all, seeing this in Lugnet .space : (URL) me wonder whether anyone has ever collected all the lego MOC castles of large dimensions into one place... I can remember a few from Lugnet lore but I'm sure there were more before I got online in the (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration is now available via the website. BrickFest 2005 August 12-14th Washington, DC (URL) first step is to set up your Account. Or you may have one already from last year. The account allows access to resources as well as your (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Mythic creatures by Micah Berger

Hi all, Micah Berger has made some great creatures from Greek myths. He discusses them in (URL) this thread on Classic-Castle>. Sphinx: (URL) Antman: (URL) Minotaur: (URL) Cyclops: (URL) Bruce (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest 2005!

(...) Hello, I just want to say real quick, I think that is a smashing idea and will definitely boost the audience's appreciation of the detail and work put in, as well as their paying attention to such things. This idea sounds positive and has real (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Hey, he still does three shows a night on my LEGO shelf. Now that's a professional for you. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Thanks! I've been wanting to do a sushi bar for a while. Actually, I think I'll probably recreate this one as a vignette and keep it around for a while. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A visit from Henry

(...) Thanks Bruce! Looks like he is in need of a trip to the southern hemisphere though... And more importantly, all important actually, a trip to Ireland! God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact