 Castle / 20822
    Re: BrickFest 2005! —Ken Dowd
   (...) I can't help here as BrickFest'04 was my first and only Brick event, but I do hope to make it to BrickFest'05. (...) Reading the responses on the Classic Castle site, I know there was concern with last years setup being too large to the point (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: BrickFest 2005! —Magnus Lauglo
   Ken, Thanks for your thoughts. (...) Great, I hope to see you there! (...) I agree on both points. (...) Nice! I think a community display like this depends a lot on what sort of building people choose to bring. I don't want to be telling people (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle)