 Castle / 20770 (-5)
  Re: Château de Vignette

I didn't get around to saying how much I enjoyed this. There is geat humour and technique in this one (or should I say nine?) I'm especially impressed by the sheer audacity, confidence and even decadence of buttressing the walls. It's like fighting (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Macedonian Phalanx and Alexander the Great

The caption reads "In a small valley after the Battle of Hydaspas in 326 B.C.Alexander the Great and one of his elite Macedonian phalanx units corners King Porus of India." OR "How to use up a bunch of minifig without really trying" Folder (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Thanks for the praise! (...) I don't hope so. Maybe I'd not be able to jump over it myself... (...) For the arched ceiling I used the most ordinary and non-specialized bricks imaginable, i.e. 2x4 bricks and 2x2 bricks :-) It's an (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.color)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Oooh, actually you are the last one to have reason to feel humbled! Your skills of illustrating a story (the Bible, but whom do I tell that) are hardly equaled. (...) Hehe, I happened to have a not too small an amount of those flat (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Thanks for the praise! Well, the story... I don't build for the purpose of illustrating stories, but I wrote the story to accompany the pictures. I'm afraid this does affect the quality of the story... Henceforth there shall not be a (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact