 Castle / 20751
  Jasper the troll

G'day, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. This is Jasper, the troll. (URL) Jasper is my first castle MOC, based loosely upon the trolls from Terry Pratchett's Discworld novels. (The Discworld trolls were what I originally had in mind, but Jasper (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: Jasper the troll

Sorry about replying to my own post, but I thought people might like to know that Jasper's (URL) MOCPage> is up. Also, thanks to the very nice people who spotlighted Jasper! -Matt W. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Jasper the troll

Dude, this is great work! It looks a little clunkier than i'd really like to see it, but I'm no mech or jumbo-fig modeling expert myself, so I offer that as truly constructive criticism (pun not necessarily intended, but certainly amusing as I (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Jasper the troll

Hello there, Firstly I must say that although this is not one of the most hi-tech looking creations out there (which I love), it is certainly one of the most characterful that I've ever seen! I simply love the head/face on this guy, truly Troll like (...) (19 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Jasper the troll

(...) Nice job, Matthew. I certainly appreciate the scale you're working with. There aren't too many precedence to follow, so you have to make up the rules as you go. The pose-ability does well for him-- especially the pose where he's laying back. (...) (19 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Jasper the troll

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Wightwick wrote: A whole bunch of stuff that people have long since forgotten Well, I finally got around to building Jasper some new, slightly stronger, legs and have taken some new pictures of Jasper in a number of (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)