 Castle / 20729
  Castle display @ Child & Parent Expo in Indy

Last weekend (Feb. 19-21) IndyLUG had a display at the Child & Parent Expo in Indianapolis at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. We had three sections to the layout: Town/train, Space and Castle. Most of our club's shows are train oriented, but this (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX) !!