 Castle / 20667
Re: Post something 2 Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
Something...

It's been about 2 (two) dayz since the color scandal took over, and still
.castle is quiet on all fronts. Surely we've got somethin' interesting going-on
up in here. The Vikings are on their way, a few of the KK2 sets are not so bad,
chrome armor is back, and we've got new and interesting weapon accessories.
Also, a whole dimension of realism has arrived with the Vikings.

Things will never be the same.
But this could be a good thing.
It smells good to me!

So don't let Klassic Kastle steal all the conversation.

C'mon guys!

I think that's basicly what's happened.  Most
of the forum "noise" is over there.

If you ask my opinion, the KK2 debate is a bit
over-done there.  Too many people take
exception to the criticisms of the negative
product concerns from the first year line-up.

If you ask my opinion, Lego dropped the ball
again with the 2nd year line-up.  Not that I
didn't want a Vladek Castle (with Chrome
soldiers).  I was expecting some gargoyles and
some new good troops and some new sinister
mini-figs.

Ben M.