 Castle / 20649
Re: Post something 2 Castle!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:12:05 GMT

Hello!

"Something".

In lugnet.castle, Richard Noeckel wrote:
Surely we've got somethin' interesting going-on
up in here. The Vikings are on their way, a few of the KK2 sets are not so bad,
chrome armor is back, and we've got new and interesting weapon accessories.
Also, a whole dimension of realism has arrived with the Vikings.

Things will never be the same.
But this could be a good thing.
It smells good to me!

We will se. I'm not going to get too excited about the Vikings until I have seen
them with my own eyes. I'm not going to complain, either. I'm looking forward to
them, though.

So don't let Klassic Kastle steal all the conversation.

You are invited to participate in the conversations there :-)

Bye
Jojo