 Castle / 20630
    Re: Vikings? —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) You must bring us... A SHRUBBERY!!! Seriously, I'll be happy to get the beards and the helmets, but there's too much new brown (and Bionicle) for me to actually buy these things. Thank God for (URL) Bricklink>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)