 Castle / 20624
  Re: Castle Chess Set

Hi Jeff VW, I've seen your pics come by on Brickshelf and really liked them. The drawers made into the board are a nice touch. Nice pattern as well! Only one remark as a chess player: you really should change the king and queen (on both sides: the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Chess Set

(...) Thanks, The drawers were a necicesity since I had to transport the board around. Well, That and it just made the set look that much nicer. (...) Oops! When I took the pictures I had just placed the peices on the board.. I don't actually play (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle)