 Castle / 20585
Re: Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 14:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, David Eaton wrote:
So, some of you may have seen a couple pictures floating around of this guy from
BrickFest 2003, but I figured he was long since due for a web page of his own:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/reddragon.cgi

DaveE

Dave,
I remember the story from BF 2003, and I was impressed with this dragon in
person. I took pics, but they didn't come out very well. Thanks for posting
these great photos. I really like this guy. He looks great and would fit well
with a classic castle layout, even including the "little" lego dragon-folk.

Mark (MHN1957)