 Castle / 20584
Re: Red Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:18:53 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, David Eaton wrote:
So, some of you may have seen a couple pictures floating around of this guy from
BrickFest 2003, but I figured he was long since due for a web page of his own:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/reddragon.cgi

DaveE

Creative and pretty, I'm sure he'll be inspiration for many more. I like the
levers for spines on the back... but the best part of the pics is the use of
props.

"Here comes the Dragon! Roll out the Soup!"

Tim (Smith)