 Castle / 20576
Re: SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 21:41:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Samarth Moray wrote:
   SNIPPY Hi Ley, I’m not a castle guy, but this MOC is really neat and appeals to me. I like the use of boat bottoms on the interior, the SOB makes the whole thing work out perfect! good job. I can almost smell the musty-cosy-woody inside! :-d great level of detailing especially the spiral staircase. The colour combo on the bottom really works too- dare I say the dirty word- bley would’ve worked there too? I liked it. thanks.

Legoswami Samarth

Hi Samarth,

So, you’re a Lego guy then. Me too. Thank you so much for your kind words. This was a fun challenge to build, I’m glad you liked it. Indeed, this is one of the places where the new greys would have worked alongside the old.

Woody indeed. I actually used 1x plates for floor boards on one part, but it’s hard to see and not very sturdy for a building that’s sliced like this.

There’s more commentary available now on my MOC page.

Peace and challenges,