 Castle / 20573
20572  |  20574
Subject:
SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:52:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings,

I have a little something to share with you. It is of course, my entry for the current CCC contest.

Do click the image, there is more there than meets the eye. Look closer, there are a few details of which I am quite proud.

Why SOB? Well, SOB is one subset of SNOT, and the structure is entirely SOB ;-)

Peace and headstands,

P.s. The MOCpage will be done soon.