 Castle / 20574
    Re: SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2 —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPY Hi Ley, I'm not a castle guy, but this MOC is really neat and appeals to me. I like the use of boat bottoms on the interior, the SOB makes the whole thing work out perfect! good job. I can almost smell the musty-cosy-woody inside! :-d great (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2 —Ley Ward
   (...) Hi Samarth, So, you're a Lego guy then. Me too. Thank you so much for your kind words. This was a fun challenge to build, I'm glad you liked it. Indeed, this is one of the places where the new greys would have worked alongside the old. Woody (...) (20 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)