 Castle / 20561
Re: 2005 Castle sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:
   Brickset has pictures of next year’s Knights’ Kingdom sets. (The minifig sets, not the big guys.)

The scorpion guys are getting their own castle! A black castle after how many years? It’s very cool.. definitely old school. I wonder if it can connect to classic castle sets. (if not, it could easily be modified to do so)

Lots of black castle walls (the good old 1x5 ones), red window bars (for arched windows) and other goodies

The other sets include lots of various siege weapons, but it’s the big set which has me excited.

Thanks for posting this!

It looks like a scheme by lego to get all the non-new-grey users like me involved in castle again (please note this is ironic I am not actually scheming about lego, it’s motives, or accusing them of anything... : ) So Black is good. Somehow the aquazone saws in castle isn’t doing it for me... One quick quest(ion) can anyone with sharp eyes tell me whether that is bronzed euro armour on the scorpion knights in the big castle?

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan