 Castle / 20559
    Re: 2005 Castle sets —John Langrish
   (...) Indeed, I was checking these out earlier. I'm...well, I wouldn't say happy, but I'm not disappointed either. (...) Yes! In my opinion, the Shadow Knight figures are the best thing to happen to Castle in a while: I'm very glad to see there's an (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: 2005 Castle sets —Joshua Brunstad
   (...) Hey, I like the Shadow Knights too, mostly because of their cool helms. One thing I don't like about these sets is the new buzz-saw style siege weapon in the black castle. i also appreciate the return of old style shields, though I had no (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)