 Castle / 20438
    Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —John Kyle
   (...) Very nice Lego adaptation of the tale. I've always liked Poe's stories and your rendition was very well done. Hope you do more of his stories! John (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thanks! You've seen my rendition of (URL) The Raven> from last Halloween, right? I expect that you'll see another Poe story from me next Halloween. I've thought about ways to do both Tell-Tale Heart and The Pit and the Pendulum. Bruce (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Poe story for Halloween: Cask of Amontillado —John Kyle
   (...) No, I hadn't seen the Raven one before, but now I have. That one is just as nice. I rather liked how you changed his face in the final picture. One other thing I liked was how you did the legs of the chair - I may have to steal that idea from (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)