 Castle / 20406
  Re: lattice windows

(...) Oops. Yeah, I reallized that after I hit send. Daan's original message was cross-posted to .space because he was using a Space element as his lattice. I broke my own rule and just hit "reply" without checking the newsgroup. Bruce (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: lattice windows

(...) Hi Bruce, about your window: nicely done, nice colour scheme, and a mighty happy castle lord being very pleasant with his windowmaker :) My latest moderation can be found here: (URL) by the way, sorry for my crosspost to space, it's all castle (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)