 Castle / 20408
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:01:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   .. but why is this in .space? Did you make a mistake?

-Lenny

Oops. Yeah, I reallized that after I hit send. Daan’s original message was cross-posted to .space because he was using a Space element as his lattice. I broke my own rule and just hit “reply” without checking the newsgroup.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

about your window: nicely done, nice colour scheme, and a mighty happy castle lord being very pleasant with his windowmaker :)

My latest moderation can be found here: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/096latticewindows.jpg

And by the way, sorry for my crosspost to space, it’s all castle stuff now, isn’t it?

(p.s. Please chance my name on brickshelf to Bargerbos, without the extra ‘e’. People might think I’ve got something to do with Bose, you know sound and homecinema etc ;-)

Thanks and best regards,

Daan Bargerbos