 Castle / 2040 (+5)
  Re: Lion's Cove Update

(...) Thanks - I couldn't help thinkin' that the peasants prolly only see his legs... I tried a couple of angles but they didn't look good so I laid the chair on it's back and took it from above... (...) I especially love your shot of Verneer with (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Question(s) for the FAQ/me. [CW]

(...) Heh, ok, thanks for the Info. Yeah, I need to solidify some of my ideas, etc. I like lego a lot but I'm bad at envisioning specifics of construction. For example I have some ideas for catapults but I have to put them together before I'll (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lion's Cove Update

(...) is the page: (URL) basic shots. First one is from the defeated's view. Second is from a buck's or doe's view. Last is from a vulture's view (who knows that there will be plenty to eat after this is over). -- pn (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] FAQ - submitting any models

This should be easy: Send any pictures to: legocastleworld@aol.com And send a little note to verneer@utk.edu saying that there are pictures to be updated on the web;) I will begin to sort the characters into the character's link very soon. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  5824 - the inside story

(CP to .castle because they were interested about the gems) I got my Belville 5824s today, so here's an update on what each contains: (for $9 only!) 3 white fabuland fences 2 white trellises (sp?) 1 white rabbit 2 orange carrots w/green rods (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle, lugnet.db.inv)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact