 Castle / 2043
2042  |  2044
Subject:
[CW] FAQ - submitting any models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:12:13 GMT

This should be easy:

Send any pictures to:

legocastleworld@aol.com

And send a little note to verneer@utk.edu saying that there are pictures to be
updated on the web;)

I will begin to sort the characters into the character's link very soon.
Structures are all ready to be segregated if you are ready to send them in.

Also, as far as stories, we will have something on that in the near future.
Keep those in mind, but go ahead and send in your creations.

-- pn

http://members.xoom.com/legocastle/new/