 Castle / 20394
20393  |  20395
Subject:
Yeah, I got on the vignette bandwagon...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:43:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

...and promptly fell off.

Not exactly the most stellar of MOCs, but I guess everyone must start somewhere.

The Old Gristmill

Cold Winter’s Knight

Post Mod Gallery

These won’t be the last vignettes I’ll do, but I hope I do better next time ;)

--Anthony