 Castle / 20389
  End of the Hunt

Hey All, I worked something up showing the end of BUB. Here are the deeplinks: (URL) (fuzzy Sad ) (URL) after moderation: (URL) you missed the thread that started this, see "Dragonsbane Hunt" Thanks! Josh PS. I also made another scene with this (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: End of the Hunt

(...) Sorry to see BUB go... I thought he was a rather likeable character. Maybe he can make a reprise in "BUB: The Early Years". Cheers, Mark (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)