 Castle / 20389
20388  |  20390
Subject:
End of the Hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:48:39 GMT

Hey All,

I worked something up showing the end of BUB. Here are the deeplinks:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Hunt/bubd13.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Hunt/bubd10.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Hunt/bubd11.jpg (fuzzy Sad )

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Hunt/bubd12.jpg

Folder after moderation: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100928

If you missed the thread that started this, see "Dragonsbane Hunt"

Thanks!
Josh

PS. I also made another scene with this landscape before I tore it apart. It
isn't castle but I will give you the links if you are interested.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Western/western2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/Western/western3.jpg