 Castle / 20381
  Re: lattice windows

Snippage (...) Snippage (...) Snippage (...) Holy Windows Batman!!! I really like the two example above. Very nice hack. I find LEGO has such a limited selection of windows. I'll definitely add these to my tool box. THanks for posting. Mike (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lattice windows

Holy hello to you to Mike, thanks for your compliments. (from the time I was a kid I love the character of Batman, and being a minister in the Protestant Church in Holland I found the beginning of your post very amusing: "Holy Windows Batman!!!" (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)