 Castle / 20372
Re: New Vignettes - Princess Bride and the Matrix
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 22:23:08 GMT

Lenny, I love how easily identified these are. I think that’s a testament to how well you captured the scene in each one.

Somewhat inspiring for me to try some myself. Where did the vignette, 6x6 concept get born from? Any other good sources for inspiration out there?

-Brian