 Castle / 20364
Re: Dragonsbane hunt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:05:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

Here is something I worked up this weekend.  Gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100928  I have had these guys
for a while.  The knight is my sig fig, Bruce Dragonsbane.  He and his men are
dragonslayers.  Basically they hunt down and kill beasties.  The beast in this
is BUB (Big Ugly Beast).  I threw him together quite a while ago and I like him.
He is kind of stupid but he grows on you.  I have him sitting on a shelf in my
lego area and can't help putting him in a MOC now and then.  Anyway, let me know
what you think.

Josh,

I think that your BUB is really neat. I was wondering how else to use that head
piece. I also think the horns work well, as using sand green ones probably would
not be as effective. Thanks for sharing.

- ªþ§aada