 Castle / 20275 (-5)
  Re: Dude, Where's My Pic?

Very odd. All the other folders in his gallery seem fine: (URL) But all of the pics in the LotR are broken images. Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dude, Where's My Pic?

(...) ?!?! Oh my.. this is really not good!! Someone should email kevin about it. -Lenny (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Dude, Where's My Pic?

Jon Furman: What has happened to your Brickshelf folder? (URL) ???...???> (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  NWBrickCon™ 2004 Animation Film Festival

This year, there will once again be a NWBrickCon™ animation competition hosted by Seth Rotkin at (URL). The interest level, both in the animation community and the general LEGO® community, is higher than ever before. LEGO® animatiors have been asked (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: Witch's Abode

(...) I'm not familar with the discworld series, but I may have to pick up one to check it out. (...) The asymmetrical roof (if you are refering to the (URL) back roof>) is both to add interest to the roof, but also to allow the building to swing (...) (20 years ago, 8-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact