 Castle / 20216
20215  |  20217
Subject:
(First post) The Knightbots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 05:20:47 GMT

(This is my first post)

As part of the recently ended “Bot Contest” (thank you, Kevin and Tim), I had submitted this entry:

Behold the Knightbots...

Needless to say, I did not win. However, the fun was in the creativity! Comments welcome.

A New LUGNET Member,

Nelson

P.S. I think Aspero’s ‘strange powers of unknown origin’ may have originated from his passion of Astronomy. There will be much more to come....