 Castle / 20215
Re: Golden Hall of Edoras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Isaac Yue wrote:
   I’ve uploaded pictures of my newest MOC - The Golden Hall of Edoras - onto my website. Please see it here and give me some feedbacks afterwards. Thank you!

Nice. I like the low wall around the outside. The throne is neat too. Not sure about the rest of the inside, is there room for anyone to eat?

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB

Thanks Jason.

The thing is: 1) I don’t have enough bricks for a bigger interior. 2) I don’t know if there should be any dining areas in the hall... I always imagine the Golden Hall to be a place where the King meets his guest and chancellors, and that there’ll be other areas around Endoras for eating and sleeping and stuffs. Perhaps someone who’s more knowledgeable in the lore of the Rings can fill us in on whether this has ever been mentioned in the books? Bruce?

Red Bean