 Castle / 20214
    Re: Golden Hall of Edoras —Jason Spears
   (...) Nice. I like the low wall around the outside. The throne is neat too. Not sure about the rest of the inside, is there room for anyone to eat? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Golden Hall of Edoras —Isaac Yue
   (...) Thanks Jason. The thing is: 1) I don’t have enough bricks for a bigger interior. 2) I don’t know if there should be any dining areas in the hall... I always imagine the Golden Hall to be a place where the King meets his guest and chancellors, (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)