 Castle / 20117
  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) I always go for pre fab stuff if I can get it, I think It helps the minifigs look more realistic in the setting. I mean if you've got an articulated Minifig next to a blocky blob of grey bricks, I think it kinda throws the whole look off (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) I do plan on making a microfig city for shots of them approaching the city in the distance. Mostly, though, I'll focus in on a scene fairly close-up, so you just see the immediate surroundings. The biggest I've gone so far is a city street (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) I think you find more people think its Arwen (or Legolas if they like Bashki) ;) Pity, I always liked Glorfindel. Especially as he appears to have been killed in the first age, then came back mid 2nd or 3rd age (depending on what you read), it (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) D'oh! In my defense, that was one of the scenes from the movie that I tried very hard to forget. I like Glorfindel, too, btw. Bruce (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)