 Castle / 20086
    Re: Sheik's Oasis —Jon Furman
   (...) Magnus, I'd put the time period as pre crusade, post Islamic conquest, pre Islamic Schism, although a lot of the architecture is most likely mid crusade (warfare has a nasty habit of pushing technology forward). There are two Gates and two (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sheik's Oasis —Magnus Lauglo
   Jon, (...) Well the "race" issue rarely comes up for castle theme builders, but I suppose if you are dealing with Middle Eastern castles, theme of crusades, slavery and the like make for a far more ethnically diverse minifig demographic than a (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)