 Castle / 19970
  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

Smoke is nicely done, plus the bucket of water being trown at the fire is really cute. The whole thing deserves to be seen! Maybe a couple more people working with the little fellow would be even better. Terry (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! (A CCC building)

(...) Thanks, I think I'll be bringing it to (URL) in DC in August (shameless plug!). I was going to make a bucket brigade but I got lazy. Heck, I didn't even put a door on the building--my excuse is that it already burned away. Brucey-Wan wants me (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)