 Castle / 19936
  Re: Is this for real?

(...) One of the things that made me question it are the figs. Those are NOT Duplo figs as we know them.... BUT then I saw the new Duplo sets on S@H - well see for yourself: (URL) -- check the fig standing. So it looks like Lego is changing MORE (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Is this for real?

There are enough obviously real Duplo pieces in there (horse, pot, 2*2 and 4*2 bricks, various plates, sloped bricks, ladder, ball) for me to think this is probably real, and as Mark pointed out the figs in the picture do compare well with the new (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo)