 Castle / 19936
Re: Is this for real?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 23:01:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Chittenden wrote:
Found this while browsing Brickshelf. Supposed to be from a German LEGO catalog,
but this castle's elements look SOOO un-LEGO.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/crazymaniac479/new2004products/477547764777.jpg>>

One of the things that made me question it are the figs. Those are NOT Duplo
figs as we know them.... BUT then I saw the new Duplo sets on S@H - well see for
yourself:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=4692 -- check the fig standing.

So it looks like Lego is changing MORE stuff on us - how nice of them.. grumble
grumble grumble

Mark P
LoB