 Castle / 19925 (-5)
  Re: Medieval Windmill

Well, the two others have said most of what there is to say on specific compliments, so all I have to do is ad my great job! Keep it up! One suggestion: have an interior, complete with grindstone powered by the sails. I would like this a little (...) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Is this for real?

(...) Although it looke like that cauldron over the gate has a hay bail in it. Maybe the guys in the castle are trying to feed their enemies' horses. That would be OK for 3 year olds. ; ) (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Is this for real?

(...) Looks like PhotoShopped PlayMobile to me. -Rob. (20 years ago, 29-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is this for real?

(...) and its Duplo!!!! and that's odd, 'cos I think that 3 year olds are a little young for the boiling oil over the gate detail !!! JB (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Is this for real?

Found this while browsing Brickshelf. Supposed to be from a German LEGO catalog, but this castle's elements look SOOO un-LEGO. (URL) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact