 Castle / 19904
  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Is it the same as the slope from the McD's promo set? When that piece came out many people described it as blue-violet. (URL) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) hmmmm, not sure - I do not own that set... yet. I just ordered one from bricklink so I will see soon and report back. BUT looking at the picture it looks darker then the color in this set. But I know going by that is not a good indicator. So (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Cool! I'll keep on eye out for your report :) Julie (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Ok, got the McD set today - the slopes in there are exactly what BL calls Violet. its the same color as on the NBA figs, the 8x8 plate and the HP door. If I am not mistaken this McD set came out long before any of these parts did, so thats (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)