 Castle / 19844
  Re: Northern border outpost

(...) Looks great. The snow covering everything gives it a very chilly feel. The outpost itself looks imposing enough to withstand most any assult, barring seige equipment. The stream flowing below is a nice touch. I'm not too sure about the roof on (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Northern border outpost

(...) Thanx Jason! Yeah, that guard post was difficult to roof, so this was the best I could do... Love, Sylvi (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle)